2017年10月12日星期四

What is the Chinese medicine lowering creatinine?

A few days and my father went to the hospital to check the high creatinine found that there are some creatinine creatinine, creatinine high I really scared, I know that means my father was sick, the kidney there is a problem, the doctor told me that my father is just a little higher, but also Do not need to immediately do treatment dialysis, need to observe a period of time, come back to review, my friend suggested that my father eat some medicine, some traditional Chinese medicine can be reduced creatinine, and life can eat more creatinine foods, so that there is a big increase in creatinine Help, and now talk about what is the Chinese medicine lowering creatinine.

What is the Chinese medicine lowering creatinine?
Mainly to take to accelerate the excretion of renal toxicity to prevent the damage of the glomerulus! Suggested Yishen detoxification aconite, Atractylodes 15g, heterophylla, Astragalus, Salvia, Motherwort, Huaihejiao, sagittal grass, purple ground, Rhizoma Imperatae 15g, Eucommia 12g, rhubarb 6 ~ 15g (after the next). To improve renal function plus Cordyceps sinensis 6g

In the diet should pay attention to the following aspects: 1. Control the total daily calorie intake 2. Limit the intake of protein 3. Eat more alkaline foods 4. Protect the urine is abundant 5. Avoid drinking 6. eat chili and other spices 7. Do not eat hot pot.

Pay attention to what should be alleviated, usually do not eat high protein food, because when you fill the protein, the more serious damage to the kidney, eat vegetarian, do not eat animals or eat animal offal, at the same time to exercise, pay attention to you Daily changes in urine output.

First, too much salt food, easily lead to increased creatinine. Such as pickles, mustard, pickles, etc., and we also eat the daily meals should not be placed too much salt, too much salt intake will lead to poor metabolism of the kidneys. Followed by seafood, such as sea cucumber, abalone and other high protein foods, eating too much will lead to increased burden on the kidneys. The last is our daily consumption of red meat, especially chicken and fat, this kind of meat in the protein content is higher, the same will make the metabolism of the kidneys caused by the burden of increased creatinine value.

Hypoglycemic foods are eggs, milk, meat (lean meat). Eat two eggs a day, or two or two lean pork, or two or two carp meat, can not eat too much, will increase the burden on the kidneys. But also to eat two meals, balanced nutrition.

For people with renal insufficiency, the need for adequate heat to promote the efficient use of protein. Can eat more high calorie and very low protein food to supplement. Can eat more high calorie and very low protein food to supplement.

I am going to be in this period of time in the diet and Chinese medicine to help my father to reduce the creatinine, the elderly is not the most worried about the poor children, my father know that I am very worried about him. , He also in turn to comfort me, so I do not worry too much, I really feel too sorry, my father was sick also let him comfort me.

f you want to learn more about kidney disease, please click here, Shijiazhuang kidney hospital for you

没有评论:

发表评论

Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
Age:
Disease:

Country:
Comment: